1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX
Getting to Old Billingsgate
Nearest Tube Stations:
- Monument (Circle & District Lines)
- Tower Hill (Circle & District Lines)
- Alternatively use the escalator from Bank (Northern, Waterloo & City lines and Docklands Light Railway).
- Cannon Street, London Bridge & Fenchurch Street (all 0.3 miles)
- 2 minute drive from London Bridge.
- 15 minutes from the West End.
- 25 minute drive from Junction 30, M25. Easy access from central London.
- Easy access to M25, M20, M2, A3, A12, A13, M1, A406 (North circular) and the Blackwall Tunnel.
View Parking Informaton
From London City Airport:
- 20 minutes by taxi, or,
City Airport Shuttle bus to Canning Town for the Docklands Light Railway to Bank, Bank to Monument (via escalator) – Monument is
the nearest tube station to Old Billingsgate.
- Arrive at Old Billingsgate by boat.
Get your River Taxi to Tower Millennium Pier. Old Billingsgate is a 5 minute walk away.
- Alternatively use the escalator from Bank (Northern, Waterloo & City lines
and Docklands Light Railway).
Please visit Old Billingsgate Hotel Partners link for accommodation suggestions.